How to Use Photo Realistic Responsive Product Mockups
How to Use the Photo Realistic Responsive Mockups
This is a simple guide for beginner users of Photo Realistic Responsive Product Mockups.
After you activated the plugin, start editing your pages or posts.
- Click on the Add Media button, then click on Create Gallery,
- Select your images (you can modify these later), then click on the Create a new gallery button,
- You will then be inside your gallery settings, change the Gallery type setting on your right. By default it would be set to Default Gallery, change it to Photo Real Mockup.
- The settings below will change into the settings for Four Slider, customize these to your liking,
- When you're done, click on the Insert gallery button to insert the slider to your content, you should see a preview of what your slider should look like.
As a bonus, if you have Visual Composer installed. We have also provided a Photo Real Mockup Element that you can use while editing your content in the backend editor of Visual Composer. You can use this as an alternative to the Add Media usage above.